By visiting www.nsrcommunications.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. Please note that your personal information that we collect is protected by the UK’s Data Protection Act 1988 (the Act), the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and any other applicable data protection and privacy laws and regulations (“Data Protection Legislation”). For the purpose of the Act and GDPR, the data controller is NSR Communications Limited, 16 Caxton Way, Watford Business Park, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 8UA.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to:
- traffic data
- location data
- weblogs and other communication data
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as:
- information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you. To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
The only instances in which we may disclose your personal information to third parties are:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
Otherwise, we will never share your information with any third parties.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You are free to request a copy of any information that we hold about you. Please contact us if you wish to make such a request.
If for any reason the details we hold are incorrect, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.